MuvAudio is a .NET software application for recording/converting the audio of most video/audio items that are playable by Windows Media Player into MP3 (CBR and VBR), WMA, OGG, MP4, FLAC, WAV and more... Have you ever wanted to watch your favorite movie on-the-go, but you don't have a portable DVD player? Why not listen to it instead? With MuvAudio, now you can.
Have a portable player that doesn't play the type of file you wish it did? Now you can convert it to a format that your player supports. Easily. MuvAudio takes real-time recording to the next level allowing possibilities never before achieved by either digital conversion programs or real-time recording programs.
Features of MuvAudio 2:
- Converts at up to 10X* real-time. A breakthrough in the real-time recording world
- Convert to MP3 (CBR and VBR), WMA (Lossless), FLAC, OGG, MP4, WAV and more...
- Supports MP3, WMA, OGG, and FLAC meta-tagging of, Author, Title, Album, Year, Genre, and Track Number
- Automatically downloads and embeds album cover art directly into MP3 files
- Record the audio from most filetypes playable by Windows Media Player© (dvr-ms, rmi, mpeg, mpg, mpe, miv, mp2, wav, ivf, mpv2, mp2v, mpa, aif, aifc, aiff, au, snd, mp3, wmv, wma, asf, wvx, wmx, and avi)
- Watch Folder Mode lets you set a directory to watch for items to convert and automatically converts them
- Reproduces the best possible quality recording of any real-time recording program
- Supports "Sound Seclusion": MuvAudio2 only records the audio file, not other sounds made by your computer. Now you can use your computer while recording